Our green and pleasant land
Vast striking landscapes, thousands of miles of coastline, vibrant cities, picturesque villages, historic and modern culture and a food revolution that never stops gathering pace. All this doesn’t begin to scratch the surface of our wonderful nation. From the sandy beaches of Cornwall, to the majestic mountains of the Highlands, from the fortress castles of Wales to the green glens of Northern Ireland, there’s little wonder that this is one of the most visited countries in the world. It’s an island of ten national parks – each one so different from the next; 46 areas of outstanding natural beauty and a land of legends, folklore and scenery that has inspired artists and poets for centuries. And it’s all on our doorstep. Tread ancient routes, zip wire through forests, play a links course, paddle board to lunch, explore historic gardens, learn to surf, sample local produce, or picnic on a secluded beach. The possibilities really are limitless. We love discovering little places throughout the UK and are very excited about our portfolio of luxurious retreats. In beautiful surroundings, with exceptional teams of people to look after you, and food that will make you want to stay longer, each one is a haven for couples and families alike.
Why book with us?
- Honest & Expert advice – Lets’ find your perfect holiday
- Attentive Concierge Service – Before, during & after
- Knowledge & Inside information – Must-dos, tips & advice
- Personal Service – A completely unique, curated holiday
- Our Properties – Loved by The Fish and The Pips
- Price Match Guaranteed
If you live in the UK then you do not have to travel far to experience that holiday feeling. Simply hop in the car or on the train after work on the Friday evening for a staycation break that will leave you feeling relaxed and far away from reality.
- If you live outside the UK, it is a must visit for your bucket list containing more heritage per square mile than any other nation, beautiful countryside, artistic culture and vibrant multicultural cities.
- The UK is steeped in history – Marvel at a diverse range of historic landmarks and sites. The UK has witnessed many cultures all of which have influenced how the country has been forged. You do not have far to wander before bumping into something awe inspiring.
- The scenery is some of the best in the world – The coastlines have gorgeous beaches that seem to stretch on for miles, there are specular cliffs, majestic hills and mountains, rolling green countryside, enchanting forests, exquisite lakes, wild heaths the gorgeous Scottish highlands, astounding lochs and even the cities have stunning scenery of their own with historical and grand buildings.
- It’s amazing whatever the season – Whilst the UK weather has a bit of a bad reputation the seasons are each amazing in their own right. Think daffodils blooming in Spring, picnics in the countryside or beach in Summer, stunning red and orange forests in Autumn and fresh frosty mornings in the Winter snuggled up to a roaring log fire.
- Delicious locally sourced and produced menus – Cuisine in the UK has changed enormously over the past 10 years to become a centre of fine dining. We have chosen places where food is at the forefront of their offering. A visit to the local pub is a must do to sample their Sunday Roast.
- The culture – Many areas of the UK have vibrant art, music and theatrical scenes. It is where Shakespeare originated from after all.
- The bustling and vibrant cities – Hosting internationally renowned events such as the Edinburgh Fringe festivals, with gorgeous green parks, a pioneering music scene, heritage galore and some of the best shopping in the world.