- Classic 100ft overall wooden gulet beautifully built in Bodrum in 1996 that sleeps 12 guests in 6 en-suite cabins.
- 2 en-suite cabins with a double and a single bed.
- 4 en-suite cabins with double beds.
- She is fitted out (& refitted every winter) in great style and comfort in the Turkish tradition.
- 5 different socialising and relaxation areas in and out of the sun.
- The cabins have part time aircon and Wifi.
- Included with the boat are: 8m RIB, 75HP outboard & water skis, sailing dinghies, paddle boards, canoes, and snorkelling equipment.
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner (except for 2 dinners ashore) are all included on the boat.
- The boat comes with a skipper, chef and host to look after your every need.
|May & October||June & September||July & August|
|£15,250 (£1,270 per person)||£18,100 (£1,508 per person)||£19,550 (£1,630 per person)|
*If less than 12 guests please deduct £300 per ’empty’ space to reflect savings in food and drink.
The Salamander is an example of the original classically styled sailing gulet, beautiful in every way. Wonderfully equipped you can expect a smooth, all-inclusive sailing experience from start to finish. We love that there is no ‘extra bill’ at the end of the holiday here, there is a whole host of sailing routes to choose from and the holiday can be entirely tailored to your preferences. The Salamander is owned by a family who were enraptured by the extraordinary unspoilt Turkish coast, the superb cuisine and the welcoming people they met. They sail on the Salamander every year so know first-hand how to make sure your sailing holiday perfect.
The Salamander comes with 6-ensuite cabins as well as an expert crew including a skipper and a chef. Included within the price are also transfers to and from the airport, all your locally sourced food, house wines, beer and soft drinks (except for 2 dinners ashore) and use of all the toys (except waterskiing). Please view the sample menu below. There are a huge choice of sailing itineraries to choose from that start from either Bodrum or Dalaman airport. Both airport options can accommodate bespoke itineraries including other Greek Islands further afield if you wish to take the boat for 2 weeks or more. Please see some example sailing itineraries below.