Argentous doesn’t compromise on luxury, and with Corfu as her base, she is surely one of the most sophisticated ways of exploring this most beautiful part of the Ionian. You’re not short on space on board, either above or below deck and she comes with so many toys, your days will be easily filled. Your private chef creates a different menu each day, and can whip up a picnic for you to take to a secluded beach, or even barbecue on board. Argentous comes with a 4.5m rib – ideal for dropping you off in the deserted bay you’ve spotted that morning, or for a blast of waterskiing before lunch. We’ve got our eye on the more sedate two person towing mattress! The SUPs can transform into windsurfing rigs, and there’s also a child-sized one on request. With electronic sail unfurling and furling, you don’t need to lift a finger to help, but the crew is always happy if you’d like to. Maybe something to think about as you snooze in the hammock on the foredeck, or the sunbeds aft of the wheels! The dive platform on the stern is also not a bad place to spend large parts of the day. The master cabin is enormous with a super-king bed, sofa and dressing area, and there are two spacious double cabins, all with en suite shower rooms. There’s also a bunkroom that shares the guest cloakroom. The master cabin has a 32inch TV, and there’s air conditioning and a Bluetooth music system with on deck speakers.
- 65ft super yacht – sleeps up to 8
- Large master cabin, two double cabins and a bunk cabin
- Rib, water skis, wakeboard, windsurf, towing mattress, ringo & 2 SUPs
- Skipper & chef
- Breakfast & Lunch included – for dinner step ashore for a traditional Greek taverna or eat on-board choosing both your menu and location.
- Based out of Corfu
- Choice of sailing routes – tailored to you
- No previous sailing experience required
- Low season price from £1,350 per person
- High season price from £2,390 per person