Son Brull – Mallorca
From its origins as an Arab farmhouse, and then a monastery, Son Brull has been welcoming guests since the 1700s. It is now a family run, sophisticated private hideaway, sitting in its own vineyard, olive grove and citrus orchard. Stylishly restored, with none of its character lost, the emphasis is very much on traditional hospitality and attention to detail – the bar is set around one of the original olive presses. There are just twenty three, completely individual and minimalistically designed rooms and suites, and the Mallorcan born head chef, with his experience gained in some of Spain’s top kitchens, creates exquisite seasonal food from the hotel’s organic gardens and finca. This is a place to savour, and so is the tapas.
- Family run 5* hotel where heritage and tradition meet contemporary luxury
- Seasonal tasting menus with locally sourced ingredients from the Son Brull estate and the waters and mountains of Mallorca
- 23 rooms and suites and two restaurants
- 35 minutes from Palma and a short drive from Pollenca
- Golf, cycling, riding and beaches all nearby
- Price from €220 per night for a double room