In the highest resort in the Alps, Val Thorens, sits the glamorous and ultra modern Altapura. This is not your traditional alpine retreat, but cool Scandinavian chic. It surely has one of the best positions in Val Thorens, facing south over the entire Three Valleys, with skiing right to the front door. The faultless service and relaxed ambiance stand out, as does the choice of dining. A mountain style brasserie, Les Enfants Terribles, 2.Mille.3 restaurant where your food is theatrically cooked in front of you and La Laiterie – one for those partial to a fondue, will ensure you never go hungry. The rooms and suites are all light pine and coloured furnishing, with high-tech gadgets and big windows, with many adjoining options for families.
- Modern design-led 5* hotel
- Ski in & ski out, opposite the Plein Sud chairlift
- Good choice of restaurants
- Good family room options and spacious suites
- Pool with sliding doors to outside, hammam and a luxurious Spa
- Kids club and babysitting service
- Price from €330 per night for a double room