Eagles Palace Hotel – Greece
Nestled in a bay of turquoise water and white sand, Eagles Palace is a family run resort, offering a little slice of authentic Greek heaven. The traditional warm hospitality; delicious and locally produced food, and vistas up to Mount Athos, all offer a seductive charm. Water sports lovers will feel at home here, and if you’re wanting to learn, the warm waters could not be more perfect. Explore the local villages and islands; visit a winery; horse ride around Cholomontas mountain; experience the Petralona caves, or just lie by the pool with a cold drink and some deliciously fresh meze.
If staying in a villa is more your style, why not have a look at Eagles Palace villas. With beautiful sea views and access to all of the hotel’s facilities these are a fantastic option for bigger groups or families.
- Family run 5* luxury hotel
- White sandy beach, gentle waters and unspoilt surroundings
- Comfortable and spacious rooms and bungalows
- Restaurants overseen by one of Greece’s top Michelin starred chefs
- Water sports programme for older children and kids club
- Spa with an appealing list of treatments and therapies
- Prices from €140 per night for a double room