Chalet La Tourterelle
A traditional Savoyard three-floored chalet, La Tourterelle is a favourite with families, offering home from home comfort. It’s both close to the lifts, and a short walk into the centre of Méribel Village. Looking across the Méribel Valley to Mont Vallon, with a south facing terrace and sauna, La Tourterelle is spacious and welcoming. Bedrooms are on the top floor (double with en suite and two twins with a shared bathroom) and the lower floor (a twin with en suite, a twin with shared bathroom, and a sofa bed in the games room), and the living area, with under floor heating is on the ground floor.
- Sleeps 10-12 in five bedrooms (two en suite)
- Stand-alone chalet close to the Méribel Village centre
- 350m to the Golf chairlift & Lapin piste
- South facing terrace
- Outside sauna
- TV & games room
- Wifi, UK television, stereo with iPhone connection
- Driver service
- Fish&Pips signature self-catering service
Pricing & Availability
Please contact us if you require more information on our pricing and availability, or if you would like any special arrangements. Please note these prices are for the whole chalet on a self-catered basis.