Adam Byatt’s long-standing sous chef, Chris Bolan, will take the reins in the Fish&Pips kitchen for the duration of the week and bring Trinity’s Michelin-star excellence to the table. Working alongside Chris to deliver a five-star service will be Trinity’s Assistant Restaurant Manager, who will be on hand throughout your stay.
Daily breakfast, afternoon tea and five-course evening meals will all be taken to new heights by Bolan’s magic touch and with guest appearances from Byatt himself. The menu will reflect Byatt’s signature contemporary style and feature Trinity classics such as Vermouth Poached Salmon, Truffled Comte Gougeres and Red Wine Braised Irish beef cheeks.
As always, the Fish&Pips team will be on hand to ensure five-star service to accompany the exclusive menu. Chef Byatt has long been a fan of Fish&Pips’ food-led chalet concept and plays a key role in training the new season’s chefs each year. He is thrilled to be working with the team again this winter to bring a ‘Taste of Trinity’ to the mountains.
A ‘Taste of Trinity’ will be hosted in Fish&Pips’ brand new luxury Chalet Cerf Rouge and include all the trimmings of an F&P five-star chalet holiday.
CHALET: FISH&PIPS – LUXURY CHALET CERF ROUGE
LOCATION: MERIBEL VILLAGE, THREE VALLEYS, FRANCE
DATES: EXCLUSIVELY FOR WEEKS COMMENCING SUNDAY 18TH, 25TH MARCH AND 1ST APRIL 2018
PRICE: £27,500 WHOLE CHALET
- Concierge: our F&P concierge team are at your disposal to help organise any of the above and much more including childcare, babysitting, restaurant reservations, activities, beauty and pampering…
- Stay: 7 nights in Chalet Cerf Rouge
- In resort team: dedicated and helpful service provided by your Area Manager, Resort Manager, chalet team and driver
- Chalet team: Trinity Chef and Front of House / Fish&Pips Sous Chef and Host
- Chalet service: 7 days • Driver service: 8am-11am / 4pm-8pm
- Daily cleaning and turn down • Menu: Michelin Star Trinity menu tailored to your tastes and requirements
- Breakfast: continental, baguette and pastries, hot from the kitchen and daily special
- Afternoon tea: freshly baked sweet and savoury options, Clipper teas, Coffee Real filter and Nespresso
- Evening meal: nibbles, canapes and 5 courses
- Bar: unlimited access to soft drinks, spirit and mixer bar (Hendricks gin, Black Cow vodka, Duppy Share rum), digestifs – port, Genepi and whisky
- Wine List: F&P house wine list of Champagne and 15 French wines / option to pre-order from the Trinity wine list prior to departure
- Linen and laundry: towels, dressing gowns, slippers and laundry service available
- Children: childcare and babysitting services available, children’s tea from 5.30pm, warm drinks and bedtime books, toys, sledges, steriliser, cots, high chairs available
- Extras: fresh flowers, Au Lait bath products, daily UK newspaper delivery
- Not included: Travel to France, ski passes, ski hire, ski lessons
- A Taste of Trinity – PDF Brochure – Please Click Here