OUR MEGA SPRING DEAL - savings of up to £300 pp
Meribel and Val d'Isère are rolling in snow following another big week of snowfalls and fresh powder. With an upper piste depth of 225 cm and Lower piste depth of 130 cm, Meribel now boasts more snow than last year's booming season (that ended with some of the biggest spring snow depths on record).* Contrary to the popular belief that spring skiing means less snow, the Ski Club of Great Britain's historical snow data shows depths of snow on the upper ski slopes increasing right up to the end of April. Spring also brings longer days, uncrowded pistes, more sunshine, and some well-defined goggle tans! To celebrate the bountiful snow and the feel-good approach of spring, we and some of our friends are offering the following fantastic deals so guests pay less for more.
The following offer applies to ALL chalets for the 6th April in Meribel and 13th April in Val d'Isere:
- Save £100 per person on all Fish & Pips chalets in Meribel and Val d'Isère
- Save 50% (over £100) on 6 day 3 Valley or Espace Killy lift passes
- Save 20% on ski hire with Slide Candy and Snowberry
- Save 20% on Spring skiing lessons with Marmalade. What better way to find your feet in all that Spring snow?
- Fish & Pips will also include daily packed lunches saving skiers and snowboarders approx £80 plus on the mountain.
Contact Babs at firstname.lastname@example.org or on 0845 454 1054 with any enquiries.
We hope to see you in April!