*DUE TO UNDERGO MAJOR RENOVATION – WILL LOOK SIMILAR TO CHALET LE KOISSOU*
Next winter the chalet will benefit from the following changes:
- 4 double bedrooms
- Will sleep 8-10
- One bedroom will consist of 2 single beds + 2 bunk beds, so can work as a double room/ a room for 4 children/ a family room with 2 adults and 2 children.
- The 2 bedrooms in the basement will be equipped with the Heliobus system.
Further info coming soon!
Chalet Corblettes is the perfect spot for those who want a hassle-free holiday. Located in Meribel Village only 70m from the high speed Golf chairlift and Lapin piste, Chalet Corblettes combines convenience for skiing with a fantastic view across the Roc de Fer – added to this, guests were able to ski back to the chalet terrace all of last winter. Chalet Corblettes is also just a 2 minute walk from little hub of the Village with its great bar, famous bakery and convenient supermarket.
(See refurbishment info for Season 18/19 above – further details coming soon!)
Season 17/18: The chalet is made up of 4 cosy double/twin rooms, 2 upstairs and 2 downstairs, all with en suite shower/bath and sink. There is one WC upstairs to share between 2 bedrooms and likewise downstairs making it ideal for 2 families. There is a small mezzanine upstairs overlooking the open plan living area and kitchen. Traditionally alpine in style with open fire and Goldilocks bedrooms, Chalet Corblettes has a cosy and homely feel. The open plan living and dining area, although small, has high ceilings and large French doors that open up onto a south-facing terrace kitted out with deckchairs where you can watch the sun set. In the basement of the chalet you will find plenty of storage, boot-warmers, washing and drying facilities. Chalet Corblettes has all the mod-cons: wireless internet available from your laptop, Sky TV and iPod docking stations.
At A Glance
- Sleeps: 8
- Perfect For: All Party Groups – Friends, Families
- Bedrooms: 4 x Double / Twin Bedrooms
- WCs: 2 (shared between 2 bedrooms – 1 on first floor, 1 on ground floor)
- Bathrooms: All Ensuite (2 x showers and 2 x bath with shower)
- Special Features: South facing terrace
- Amenities: UK television, Wifi, Stereo with iPhone connection
- View: South facing across the valley
- Distance from piste and chairlift: 70m
- Team: 1 Chef, 1 Host
- Cot Space: 2 bedrooms
- Parking: 1 private spare and access to free village parking
- Laundry facilities: Washer and dryer access
Pricing & Availability
Please contact us if you require more information on our pricing and availability, or if you would like any special arrangements. Please note prices for Season 17/18 are per person and prices for Season 18/19 are for whole chalet bookings.