Chalet Baita (formerly Corblettes)
*Currently undergoing major renovation – this winter Corblettes will look very similar to Chalet Le Koissou*
Chalet Corblettes layout for Winter 18/19:
- 4 double bedrooms
- Will sleep 8-10
- One bedroom will consist of 2 single beds + 2 bunk beds, so can work as a double room/ a room for 4 children/ a family room with 2 adults and 2 children.
- The 2 bedrooms in the basement will be equipped with the Heliobus system.
- Will have a hot-tub!
Please see below floor plans for the refurbishment of Chalet Corblettes (this summer). Please not that these are DRAFT plans and details are subject to change. Room layout may change (position of beds and bathrooms), however the basic configuration will be as below. We will upload finalised plans in due course. More details on request.
Chalet Corblettes is the perfect spot for those who want a hassle-free holiday. Located in Meribel Village only 70m from the high speed Golf chairlift and Lapin piste, Chalet Corblettes combines convenience for skiing with a fantastic view across the Roc de Fer – added to this, guests were able to ski back to the chalet terrace all of last winter. Chalet Corblettes is also just a 2 minute walk from little hub of the Village with its great bar, famous bakery and convenient supermarket.
(See refurbishment info for Season 18/19 above – further details coming soon!)
Season 17/18: The chalet is made up of 4 cosy double/twin rooms, 2 upstairs and 2 downstairs, all with en suite shower/bath and sink. There is one WC upstairs to share between 2 bedrooms and likewise downstairs making it ideal for 2 families. There is a small mezzanine upstairs overlooking the open plan living area and kitchen. Traditionally alpine in style with open fire and Goldilocks bedrooms, Chalet Corblettes has a cosy and homely feel. The open plan living and dining area, although small, has high ceilings and large French doors that open up onto a south-facing terrace kitted out with deckchairs where you can watch the sun set. In the basement of the chalet you will find plenty of storage, boot-warmers, washing and drying facilities. Chalet Corblettes has all the mod-cons: wireless internet available from your laptop, Sky TV and iPod docking stations.
At A Glance
- Sleeps: 8
- Perfect For: All Party Groups – Friends, Families
- Bedrooms: 4 x Double / Twin Bedrooms
- WCs: 2 (shared between 2 bedrooms – 1 on first floor, 1 on ground floor)
- Bathrooms: All Ensuite (2 x showers and 2 x bath with shower)
- Special Features: South facing terrace
- Amenities: UK television, Wifi, Stereo with iPhone connection
- View: South facing across the valley
- Distance from piste and chairlift: 70m
- Team: 1 Chef, 1 Host
- Cot Space: 2 bedrooms
- Parking: 1 private spare and access to free village parking
- Laundry facilities: Washer and dryer access
Pricing & Availability
Please contact us if you require more information on our pricing and availability, or if you would like any special arrangements. Please note prices for Season 17/18 are per person and prices for Season 18/19 are for whole chalet bookings.