Our self-catered chalets offer all the luxury of our catered chalets and are just a stone’s throw from the lifts and slopes.
They give flexibility for the more independent skier, whilst still having a dedicated Fish&Pips resort team. They also come with added extras to make your week just that little bit easier. We’ll help you every step of the way from the moment you book to when we say goodbye after your week with us.
What’s Included Self-Catered
- Bespoke pre-holiday care including assistance with booking of transfers, ski lessons, ski hire, passes and massage
- Seven nights’ accommodation
- Dedicated service from the Fish&Pips team in resort
- Bottle of bubbly on arrival
- Fish&Pips shuttle available to Méribel Centre in the morning i.e. for ski schools (08:00 – 11:00) *Note this is a morning only service for Self-catered chalets.
- Linen and bath towels
- Fish&Pips Extras: ‘smellies’ and goodies on your bed
What’s Included Serviced Self-Catered
- All of the above
- A daily clean
- An optional towel change
- Dressing Gowns
- An evening driver service between 4.30pm – 8pm
What’s Not Included
- Travel to and from resort
- Ski pass
- Ski hire
- Ski lessons
- Self-catered upgrades