Our catered chalets can now be booked by the room or by the whole chalet at a fantastic price.
With great savings across the board, a huge amount of snow in resort and beautiful sunshine hopefully gracing us in March, Spring is one of our favourite times to ski.
View our Spring Offers:
- Chalet Baita is now open on a shared basis for the week of the 23rd March for £825 per person – this chalet is rarely opened up on a shared basis so take this opportunity to dine in luxury.
- Chalet Christophe is available on a shared basis for the week of the 23rd March for £795 per person – make full use of it’s proximity to the bottom of the slopes after a long day skiing in the spring sunshine!
- Chalet Arbe, ever popular with couples, has some rooms available for the last few weeks of the season with the lovely Lucy acting as your host. For £495 per person for the week of the 13th April – why not go just for the food alone?
- Chalet Tourterelle, the perfect chalet to split between two families, now has rooms available on a shared basis from the 23rd March. At £775 per adult and £675 per child for the week of the 6th April it is a perfect start to the school holidays!
- Chalet du Guide, a great shared chalet with its own hot tub, is available for the week of the 23rd March for £750 per person.
- Filling up fast but with a little availability, Chalet Cerf Rouge still has a couple of rooms available for the week of the 23rd of March for £1150 per person. This luxury property benefits from a Hot tub and Hammam, and two terraces to soak up the sunshine.
If staying in a catered chalet isn’t for you, we also have a few self-catered chalets available at affordable prices for the remaining weeks of March and April.