- 65ft super yacht – sleeps up to 10 (8 adults and 2 children)
- Large master cabin with bunkroom, two doubles and a twin cabin. all are en-suite
- Rib, water skis, wakeboard, windsurf, towing mattress, ringo & 2 SUPs
- Skipper & chef
- Breakfast & Lunch included – for dinner step ashore for a traditional Greek taverna or eat on-board choosing both your menu and location.
- Based out of Corfu
- Choice of sailing routes – tailored to you
- No previous sailing experience required
- Low season price from £1,160 per person
- High season price from £2,000 per person
Lunous is the pride of the fleet, promising an idyllic Mediterranean sojourn. Whether you’re moored in a turquoise bay for a morning swim, gliding through the water to your next anchorage, or watching the sun set with a deliciously chilled drink in hand, she’s a floating haven. All you need to do is take each day as it comes and soak up the Mediterranean sun. Beautifully laid out, Lunous boasts the most enormous open plan deck for relaxing and dining, with plenty of space below too. Unwind on the foredeck hammock when you’re at anchor, or sit back in the deck chairs at the stern and watch the water slip by. There’s a 4m rib for waterskiing, banana boating and wakeboarding, and for taking you to little secluded beaches for a bit of land lubbing. There are also two SUPs that can be transformed into windsurf rigs and for the less energetic, a towing mattress. The master cabin has a king-sized bed with a private annexe room that converts into child-sized bunks, a further twin cabin and two double cabins, with all being en suite. She has a 32inch TV in the saloon and a Bose music system with on deck speakers.