- 57ft super yacht – sleeps up to 6
- Large master cabin & 2 double / twin cabins, all en suite
- Rib, water skis, wakeboard, windsurf, ringo & 2 SUPs
- Skipper & chef
- Breakfast & Lunch included – for dinner step ashore for a traditional Greek taverna or eat on-board choosing both your menu and location.
- Based out of Corfu
- Choice of sailing routes – tailored to you
- No previous sailing experience required
- Low season price from £1,450 per person
- High season price from £2,460 per person
Fabulously placed to discover the Faraway Islands of the north Ionian, south to Paxos and Kefalonia or east to the coast of the mainland, Jeannous is a sophisticated and well-appointed super yacht. Modern and sleek, she is wonderfully spacious and comfortable, with a wide teak deck and a bathing platform off the transom for diving off and playing with all the toys. Our favourite spot is the hammock on the foredeck. She has a 3.9m rib for ferrying you ashore, or taking you waterskiing or banana boating, and there are SUPs that can convert into windsurf rigs, including a child-sized one on request. There’s fishing equipment onboard too, so you can trail a lure and catch yourself supper. With an experienced skipper on board you’re free to concentrate on the more important things – like lying back and soaking it all up. Jeannous is fitted with a master cabin with a super-king sized bed, and two further cabins that can be doubles or twins, each one with their own shower room. There’s air-conditioning throughout, a Bose music system with on deck speakers and even a 32inch TV. Personally, we’re happy to settle for the drinks cooler!