- Luxury catamaran – sleeps up to 10
- Large master cabin, 3 double cabins & a bunk cabin, all en suite
- Rib, water skis, wakeboard, windsurf, ringo & 2 SUPs
- Skipper & chef
- Breakfast & Lunch included – for dinner step ashore for a traditional Greek taverna or eat on-board choosing both your menu and location.
- Based out of Corfu
- Choice of sailing routes – tailored to you
- No previous sailing experience required
- Low season price from £1,280 per person
- High season price from £2,220 per person
Life on the water doesn’t get much better than this. Catamarans are notable for their space, and Aurous is no exception. She is definitely a floating luxury villa and a truly memorable vessel for exploring the islands and waters of the Ionian. She has a fly-bridge “roof terrace” and helm station where you get the best views, and the ever favourite trampoline for simply lying on and watching the dolphins. She comes with her own 4m rib for ferrying you to little secluded bays and beaches or a tiny taverna for supper, wakeboard, ringo and banana boat and SUPs that can transform into windsurfs. Your chef will prepare a daily changing menu,, and you can even fish for your own supper. There’s plenty of space for 10 to dine on and below deck and some rather fabulous spots for sundowners! All the sails are electronically unfurled and furled, so there’s no need to move from your sun bed, but the skipper is always happy to teach you a little seamanship. The master cabin is fitted with a king-sized bed and is spacious enough for a sofa and dressing area. The three further double cabins also have king-sized beds, each with a private shower room, and there’s a bunkroom with en suite shower. The main saloon has a 32inch TV and there’s a Bluetooth music system with on deck speakers.