Portugal’s Atlantic coast setting has defined its history and culture, making it a country worthy of exploring.
We fell in love with Portugal as it’s a place of diverse landscapes, endless stretches of beaches, culinary treats, and warm and open people. Lisbon is an architecturally radiant capital, while ancient Porto with its Baroque buildings is a World Heritage site. Standing on the Douro River, it is surrounded by the vines growing the country’s most famous export. Between the mountains and the ocean lies Viana do Castelo, a vibrant fishing port steeped in roman, medieval and renaissance history. A large swathe of the country is covered by protected national parks with a network of paths and trails, where outdoor activities, from walking and cycling to golf feature heavily. And of course, the coast is one of the best places on earth for surfing. Culturally, Portugal has lots to offer from castles to monasteries, from music and food festivals to religious celebrations. The local gastronomy is not to be underestimated, with an abundance of seafood, delicious herbs, olive oil and a delicious variety of wines.
Our collection in Portugal:
Our carefully crafted collection of stylish properties in Portugal offer something for everyone whether it is a activity lead adventure, a romantic escape, a retreat to the coast, time to reconnect with nature, or time away with the family. They are all independently run and have a friendly, professional approach to service. Let our experts craft your perfect Portugal itinerary.
Why book with us?
- Honest & Expert advice – Lets’ find your perfect holiday
- Attentive Concierge Service – Before, during & after
- Knowledge & Inside information – Must-dos, tips & advice
- Personal Service – A completely unique, curated holiday
- Our Properties – Boutique places with charm and intimacy
- Price Match Guaranteed
It has it all – Historic cities, world-renowned cuisine, natural landscapes and spectacular beaches.
- Gorgeous weather – Lisbon is the continents sunniest capital, the winters are mild with temperature rarely dropping below 5 degrees and the hot summer is refreshed by the Atlantic breeze.
- Cinematic Scenery – Portugal has a diverse landscape, with over 800km of coast with dramatic cliffs, surf breaks, golden beaches, clear gentle blue seas, vineyards, granite peaks there is plenty of splendour to soak up.
- The sunsets – With west facing beaches the sun sets into the sea each day
- Steeped in history – It is one of the oldest countries in Europe with plenty of cultural possessions and UNESCO Heritage sites to visit.
- Endless activities – There is pretty much very activity you could wish for here. The surf is famous, there are water-sports galore, beautiful hikes, cycling, and golf to name a few.
- Extremely fresh cuisine – Experience the richness of Portugal’s bountiful coastline and fertile countryside. Freshly baked bread, custard tarts, olives, cheese, chargrilled fish, cataplana (seafood stew) and smoked meats are all to be expected.
- Wonderful wines – We loved admiring the rolling hillsides lined with vineyards and sampling the exquisite wines rich in flavour. Known for its port, it should actually be known for its wines!
- Portuguese People – Are friendly, lively, sincere and full of adventure.