Self-Catering with a helping hand
For those of you who want the flexibility of a self-catered holiday but would prefer not to have to empty the dishwasher or waste any precious ski time taking the bin out, we are now offering a range of chalets as serviced options.
- The chalet will be cleaned daily, the dishwasher loaded and uploaded, the bins emptied, the towels hung up to dry, beds made, essential provisions topped up, and anything else that is needed to reset the chalet ready for your return from the slopes
- Also included are dressing gowns, toiletries, optional mid-week towel change, piste maps, Fish&Pips lipbalms and a welcome bottle of champagne
- Guests will have the option to buy in any of our extra catering options which include: oven-ready meals from our COOK menu; locally made and beautifully prepared meals by Chalet Chef Deliveries;a ‘fondue’ or ‘raclette’ kit delivered ready to go to enjoy a Savoie night in the chalet yourselves; pastries and fresh bread delivered each morning. Perhaps you’d also like catering with one of our former Fish&Pips chefs should you wish to have the full foodie experience for a couple of nights (subject to availability)
- Our driver service will be available to you each day until 11am and from 4.30pm (to 8pm) to drop you in to town for an après ski drink
- Our menu of Extras will also be available for you to select from before you arrive in resort, and includes items such as our wine and spirit range, newspaper delivery, babysitting services, set-up shop
- You will have an experienced Resort Manager dedicated to you for the week. They will call you in advance of your stay to finalise the very last detail and when in resort they will visit you regularly. Your Resort Manager will make sure any restaurants are booked, skis can be swapped with the hire company, massages booked, and anything else you may require to make it a real holiday whilst allowing you to experience the local restaurants, have a big lunch up the mountain or a spontaneous après evening without worry you won’t fit in the Fish&Pips supper…