This largest of the Balearics is a jewel of the Mediterranean.
Stay in a stunning villa, boutique hotel or head to a fitness retreat.
From the cosmopolitan chic of Palma, an often bypassed city that deserves a look, to the rugged, pine clad Tramuntana mountains; from the tiny turquoise bays inviting you to drop anchor, to traditional stone villages from another era, Mallorca is an island that reveals more of itself each time you visit. The warm, dry climate makes it a destination to visit earlier and later than many others in the Mediterranean, and its rich cultural past has left no end of places to explore. Head to Palma for gothic cathedrals and medieval castles, sitting next to striking modern architecture, or explore the national parks and varied and beautiful coastline. The island has undergone an extraordinary food revolution over the past few years, with many chefs returning home with their internationally gained reputations and talents, creating exquisite dishes and taking traditional tapas to new levels.
Our collection in Mallorca:
Our handcrafted collection of properties here offer something for everyone whether it is a romantic escape, a gastronomic experience or an active holiday. We have picked our favourite Mallorcan properties which include boutique hotels by the sea, in land or in the Old Towns, excellently located villas, a fitness retreat, adult only getaways and a thermal spa for the ultimate relaxation.
Our portfolio gives you some of the very best of this island, whether you base yourself in one place, or stay for a couple nights in Palma then head off and relax by the sea.
Why book with us?
- Honest & Expert advice – Lets’ find your perfect holiday
- Attentive Concierge Service – Before, during & after
- Knowledge & Inside information – Must-dos, tips & advice
- Personal Service – A completely unique, curated holiday
- Our Properties – Boutique places with charm and intimacy
Great weather all year round – The temperature averages around 10 degrees in the winter but is in the 20s’ for the majority of the year.
- Breath-taking scenery – It has a stunning coastline with gorgeous beaches and coves, azure waters, a remote beautiful mountain range and an inland that is covered with almond trees, olive trees and vineyards.
- Ravishing beaches – There are over 200 golden sandy beaches with sapphire seas.
- Palma De Mallorca – Is buzzing with life with a great atmosphere, restaurants and nightlife
- Outdoor adventures – It is a paradise for nature lovers with plenty of hiking, cycling, horse riding, water-sports and golf on offer plus so much to explore. Visit the World Heritage Site Serra De Tramuntana for some exquisite views.
- Rich cultural history – There are plenty of sights to explore throughout Mallorca.
- You can have it all – The Island is only 120km long so we recommended hiring a car and visiting both the mountains and the beaches during your stay to soak it all in.
- The culinary delights – The food is fresh from the land or sea and the wine comes from one of the Islands vineyards. View some of our favourite places to eat here.