Hotel Les Peupliers
Les Peupliers has been run by the same family since it opened in the 1930’s – welcoming families, couples and friends and always paying attention to the little things. In the heart of the old village of Le Praz, next to the lake and close to the lifts, this hotel is a haven from the busier parts of the resort – decorated with a mix of modern and rustic. It has a well-deserved reputation for delicious and traditional home cooking, with fresh local ingredients and seafood. Make sure you book at La Table de Mon Grand Père.
- Traditional, family run 4* hotel
- 19 cosy rooms with family options
- Two restaurants with highly rated local and regional cuisine
- 100m from the lifts and access to the entire Three Valleys
- Sauna and hammam
- Price from €180 per night for a double room