Hotel La Portetta
The mountain sister hotel of the Limewood and The Pig hotels from the UK, La Portetta brings their authentic and faultless hospitality to the slopes of the Three Valleys. At the foot of the Moriond pistes in Courchevel 1650, with the largest terrace in Courchevel, the emphasis here is very definitely on food and modern luxury. Elegant alpine décor; exceptionally comfortable rooms with snugly duvets; French and Italian inspired cuisine, all combine for a ski holiday to remember. And the legendary Fire and Ice bar, with its enormous log fires, fur rugs and wood burning pizza oven, is arguably one of the best places for a long lunch, or an après-ski cocktail.
- Stylish 4* hotel bringing British luxury to the French Alps
- Ski in & ski out straight to the Moriond lifts and the nursery slopes
- 38 rooms and six luxury lofts
- Cucina Angelina – helmed by Michelin starred Angela Hartnett
- Spa with hammam and fitness room