Tucked away in a secluded location near the Rhodos lift, the family run Allodis has the feel of a luxury chalet. In our opinion, the panoramic views up the Méribel valley, the ski in, ski out location, and the friendly, professional service are all hard to beat. The rooms and suites are all beautifully decorated and comfortably furnished, whilst the lounges and bar, with roaring log fires, are welcome havens at the end of the day. The chef has been here for years and his typical Savoyard cuisine will make sure you don’t go hungry – especially if you can make it to the desert buffet!
- 4* ski in & ski out traditional hotel
- Immediate access to the entire Three Valleys
- Beautiful views
- Family friendly and perfect for couples
- Savoyard gastronomy
- Pool, Clarins Spa and fitness room
- Price from €306 per night for a double room