A staggeringly beautiful mainland and 227 inhabited islands, Greece is a land of contrasts.
Choose to holiday in a villa, hotel or on a yacht
It’s little wonder that it has been a traveller’s favourite for centuries. Pristine sandy beaches, Byzantine and Roman ruins, friendly local tavernas and a tradition for hospitality, are just a few of the reasons why we love it. The Halkidiki peninsula on the sparkling Aegean boasts some of the country’s most stunning beaches and bays, lush forests, mountains, as well as a rich cultural and gastronomic heritage. In the Ionian, on the west coast, the rugged beauty of Zakynthos against the blue backdrop of the Mediterranean is magical. The waters here became Greece’s first marine park, and each year caretta turtles come to lay their eggs. There are beaches here for everyone – sail around the island and each little cove is more beautiful than the last. There are jewels to be found inland too – the island’s architectural heritage is remarkable. The Greeks take their food very seriously, with their local specialities and culinary traditions having made a significant contribution to Mediterranean cooking. You’ll also discover many grape varieties that are found nowhere else.
Why book with us?
- Honest & Expert advice – Lets’ find your perfect holiday
- Attentive Concierge Service – Before, during & after
- Knowledge & Inside information – Must-dos, tips & advice
- Personal Service – A completely unique, curated holiday
- Our Properties – Loved by The Fish and The Pips
- Price Match Guaranteed
Exceptionally rich in cultural and archaeological history – Greece is home to marvellous monuments and UNESCO heritage sites.
- The ‘Mediterranean Diet’ was born here – Greek food is ridiculously delicious. Think fresh seafood and seasonal vegetables cooked with a healthy dose of Greek olive oil.
- Breath-taking landscapes – Extensive pristine beaches with crystal-clear waters, rugged mountains, luscious valleys, lakes and forests there is so much to explore.
- White-washed villages – Greece’s beauty will never fail to amaze you.
- Renowned for water-sports and adrenaline pumping activities – Those that are active or adventure seeking will feel right at home here.
- Beautiful year round weather – Known to have the perfect summer but is an ideal destination for every season. We particularly like the quieter months of April – June or September – October when both the prices and the weather are good.
Welcoming hospitality – Greeks are generally extremely generous and wonderfully kind-hearted towards friends or strangers