Chalet Du Guide
With its aged wooden beams and panelling, Du Guide is an old-style ski chalet, oozing alpine charm and character. We love it for its huge open fire and south-facing balcony with deckchairs and hot tub, and its great location, close to both Méribel Village and the lifts. It offers spacious and comfortable living for families and friends in typical Savoyard style, with a welcoming open plan living area and deep, cosy sofas. In the eaves on the top floor there are two bedrooms (one en suite and the other with a private bathroom), one being large enough to accommodate an extra two people. Three further bedrooms are on the ground floor, all being en suite.
- Sleeps 10-12 in five bedrooms (four en suite, one private bathroom)
- Stand-alone chalet two minutes from the centre of Méribel Village
- 290m from the Golf chairlift & Lapin piste
- Hot tub
- Wifi, UK television, stereo with iPhone connection
- Chef, host & driver service
- Staff live in separate flat in the chalet
Pricing & Availability
Please contact us if you require more information on our pricing and availability, or if you would like any special arrangements. Please note these prices are per person. For exclusive booking of the whole chalet only an empty bed fee applies, please contact us.