Over the summer of 2018, Baïta has been given a full facelift to a very high design specification. With traditional wooden beams, a roaring fire and cosy sofas, it promises modern alpine luxury and comfort. The chalet looks up to the Roc de Fer, and is so close to the Golf chair lift and Lapin piste, that in good conditions, it’s ski in, ski out. The room layout works perfectly for families with children of all ages.
- Sleeps 8-10 in three double rooms and one family room with double bed and bunks (all en suite)
- 180m from the Golf chairlift & Lapin piste
- In the heart of Méribel Village
- South facing terrace
- Hot tub
- Wifi, UK television, stereo with iPhone connection
- Boot warmers
- Chef, host & driver service
- Staff live out
Pricing & Availability
Please contact us if you require more information on our pricing and availability, or if you would like any special arrangements. Please note these prices for the whole chalet – Chalet Baïta can only be booked on sole occupancy.