We wrote a blog for our friends at MadDog Ski to sum up our 13th winter, an unlucky number for some but for us a great success flying by in a gust of sunshine, snow and smiles!
Let us reflect on the past 18 weeks of winter…
- We have run 13 chalets of which 7 are catered and 6 are self-catered.
- 1,980 guests have walked through our doors
- 1,512 meals have been served
- 13,608 eggs have been cooked or baked
- There has been 247 chalet changeovers
- 3,348 bedrooms have been cleaned
- 3,564 toilets have been scrubbed
- 835 bottles of fizz have been popped
- Over 1,500 croisssants and pain au chocolates eaten
- Our team have hit aprés an average of 21 times each
- Our team have ridden the golf an average of 108 times each
- 1 new chalet was added to our collection – Marmotte
- 1 chalet underwent a total refurb – Baïta
- 1 new website
- 1 big launch – Fish&Pips in the sun
- 5 boutique hotels in the Alps have been partnered with
- 2 full time team members have been added
- Over 200 feedback forms complete
- An average score of 5/5 for chefs, hosts, managers and the overall Fish&Pips experience given
Whilst you might think that it is time for a little break, in reality preparation for next winter is already well underway…
Nearly half of our catered chalets are already booked, recruitment is commencing, chalet contracts are signed, Brexit proofing continues and our product offering is ever evolving.
Next year we see the beautiful catered chalet Du Vallon become part of our portfolio, we are changing Marmotte and Tourterelle to be serviced chalets, for those that want a midway option between catered and self-catered and we have opened up chalet Arbe as self-catered to allow guests to have greater holiday flexibility.
We love what we do and cannot wait for next winter already. Bring on beautiful mountain top lunches, the general elation one experiences when skiing, ski boot dancing at aprés and another season of consuming far too much cheese!
We want you to love ski and travel as much as we do, so check out our Early Bird offers and current chalet availability for next winter here or find out more about our very exciting new Fish&Pips in the sun offering here https://www.fishandpips.co.uk/sun/.