Val d'Isère Ski Hire
We have selected what we consider to be one of the most reputable Ski Hire companies in the resort to recommend for your ski and board hire. You can either go to the shop or they can come to you in the comfort of your ski chalet in Val d'Isère. We advise you book your ski hire in advance to avoid any disappointment and unnecessary fuss at the start of your holiday.
+33 (0) 479 411 061
Snowberry were awarded 'Best Ski Shop in Europe 2009' in the first ever Hardy's Skiing & Snowboarding Awards
Snowberry is set up and run primarily to cater for the needs of the English-speaking holidaymaker in Val d'Isère. They pride themselves on the quality of their equipment and unique service which is designed to take the hassle out of the ski hire experience at all levels so that their clients can get on with enjoying their time on the mountain and make the most of their holiday in Val.
Here are a few of these award-winning services:
- Courtesy transport to and from the shop all weekend for guests renting their equipment
- Free overnight equipment storage service
- Bootfitting is a top priority at Snowberry - their bootfitters are therefore very highly trained and have years of experience
- Customising of rental boots as much as required to fit even the most difficult feet comfortably, including grinding and expanding the shell - this is a Snowberry exclusive
- Their ski range is quite simply huge and they will be bringing in over 50 new models of equipment for the 2013-14 season - so that whatever the experience, ability level, skiing style, terrain preference etc of a client, they are sure to have the perfect ski for them and their ski techs have the experience, knowledge and training to guide every client in the choice of the right model
- Almost half of their stock of both skis and boots are specific lady's models
- For those who are more interested in a bargain price, they also offer a budget range of equipment and even that is guaranteed no more than 3 seasons old