Meribel's Top 10
The top ten things to do whilst on holiday with Fish&Pips!
1. Ski all 3 Valleys in one dayThese valleys are here to be skied! Set off early and challenge yourself to a full day skiing the 3Vs. They are connected by greens and blues so beginners can also rise to the challenge.
2. Après Ski at the LDVIn our opinion, the best après ski in Meribel is to be found here right in the Village. Dancing an evening away to one of the brilliant local live bands, is not to be missed.
3. Conquer the Mountain BurgerWe challenge you to finish this infamous Mottaret Mountain Burger. It's without doubt the best burger in the 3Vs, not only is it tasty, but it's large enough to feed a small family and only 6 Euros! Situated next to the Sherpa supermarket in the centre of Mottaret - a little know find!
4. Sledging in CourchevelFor only 3 Euros, the price to hire a sledge, this is the best fun you can have off the slopes. Sledge from Courchevel 1850 down to 1550m on the flood lit track, laughing and screaming all the way down. Seriously it's addictive, team Bunce can vouch for that!
5. Indulge in Hot Chocolate and Cake at the Adray TelebarOn a bad weather day, there's no better hide-away. Actually regardless of the weather, go there anyway (!) especially if you have a sweet tooth. A whole jug of velvety hot chocolate and a door stop of cake for only 5 Euros in front of the fire. It's so well hidden; no one will know you're there….
6. Eat like royalty at L'Oxalys, Val ThorensIf you are a fan of fine dining, then look no further - the L'Oxalys is a must. For 50 Euros you will experience 5 courses of some of the best food the Alps, perhaps even France, has to offer.
7. Be the first people on Les Creux pisteThis is undoubtedly the best piste for perfect corduroy skiing in the mornings. Make sure you're the first on the Saulire bubble, get to the top and point those skis down an empty bowl of perfectly groomed piste. This will put a grin on your face all day!
8. Jane MassageIndulge in the ultimate luxury and have our favourite masseuse Jane come to your chalet and give you a post skiing massage, the ultimate to ease away those aches and pains!
9. Sunset and Last off the mountainWatch the sun set over the Roc de Fer from La Roc Tania with a glass of vin chaud or one of their knock-your-socks off Irish coffees, and be the last people to ski down the mountain.
10. Fish&Pips Winter BBQPut our chefs to the test and try out our F&P winter BBQ. Not traditional but lots of fun!