Chalet Le Christophe
NEWLY REFURBISHED with new TV room downstairs. It’s looking fabulous!
Further improvements for Le Christophe in store for winter season 16/17 with bathrooms and kitchen at the top of the list. Watch this space!
CHALET LE CHRISTOPHE is fantastic for the keen skier; you can’t get much closer to the slopes! You simply need to cross the small car park and you’re on the piste, able to put your skis on and have the luxury of skiing (20 metres!) to the chairlift.
On top of this, our guests were able to ski back to the chalet car park most of last winter. Chalet Le Christophe is moments from the hub of Meribel Village with its great bar, famous bakery and convenient supermarket.
The chalet is a maisonette on two floors and comprises of 4 double/twin bedrooms all with full en suite bathrooms. There is a separate TV room on the lower ground floor perfect for snuggly TV watching and a space for children to entertain themselves. There is also a separate WC on the ground floor. The chalet was built in traditional alpine style in 2000 and is in a great condition with a homely feel. Le Christophe is ideal for both families and friends. The living and dining area is open plan with wood burner, comfy sofas and large glass doors which open onto the west-facing terrace where children can play safely in the snow. The chalet is equipped with all the mod-cons: wireless internet available from your laptop, UK TV, iPod docking stations and boot warmers.
At A Glance
- Sleeps: 8
- Property type: Chalet
- Bedrooms: 4 (3 x twin / double and 1 x double)
- Bathrooms: All en-suite (3 x baths with shower fixing and 1 x shower)
- WCs: All en-suite and 1 x separate WC on ground floor
- Terrace: West facing
- Special feature: TV snug downstairs, west facing terrace
- Amenities: Boot warmer, wood burner, UK television, Wifi, stereo with iPhone connection, washing machine, tumble dryer
- Cot space: Room 2 and 4
- Parking: 1 chalet space and access to free parking in Village carpark
- Team: 2 – Chef and Host
- Distance from slopes: 50 metres
- Perfect for: families, friends and split bookings
Pricing & Availability
Please contact us if you require more information on our pricing and availability, or if you would like any special arrangements. Please note these prices are per person. For exclusive booking of the whole chalet only an empty bed fee applies, please contact us.