Chalet Du Guide
CHALET DU GUIDE is a fantastic stand alone chalet sleeping 10 – 12 with a hot tub. Located in Meribel Village the chalet is only a 2 minute walk to the piste and the high-speed Golf chairlift as well as being close to the hub of the Village.
The chalet is great for both families and friends with plenty of living space. This charming rustic chalet was built in the true Meribel Savoyard style and is full of character with traditional old wood panelling and wooden beams. Chalet du Guide comprises 5 double/twin rooms all with full en suite bathrooms. Please note that the master bedroom can be used as a family room to accommodate an additional 2 people. There is also a separate downstairs cloakroom. The living area is spacious with comfy sofas, huge open fire and doors that open up onto the south facing balcony kitted out with deckchairs. It also has a large outdoor hot tub. Chalet du Guide has all the mod-cons: wireless internet available from your laptop, Sky TV, iPod docking station and boot warmers.
At A Glance
- Sleeps: 10-12
- Property Type: Chalet
- Bedrooms: 5
- Bathrooms: 5 (4 ensuite, 1 separate)
- WCs: 6
- Terrace: South facing with deck chairs
- Special Feature: Hot tub, log fire, situated over 3 floors, large terrace, short walk to chair lift
- Amenities: Basement, Boot warmer, Washing machine, tumble dryer, UK Television, Wifi, stereo with iPhone connection
- Cot Space: Rooms 1,2,3,5
- Parking: Yes in centre of the village
- Team:1 chef 1 host
- Distance from slopes: 150m
- Perfect for: Families, friends, split bookings
Pricing & Availability
Please contact us if you require more information on our pricing and availability, or if you would like any special arrangements. Please note these prices are per person. For exclusive booking of the whole chalet only an empty bed fee applies, please contact us.