*New Photos Now Up*
CHALET BRAYE HAS UNDERGONE A MAJOR TRANSFORMATION AND IT LOOKS STUNNING!
Our old F&P favourite CHALET BRAYE has gone under major refurbishment this summer changing both the configuration and the complete feel of the place. It is in the perfect spot for those who want a hassle-free holiday. Located in Meribel Village only 60m from the high speed Golf chairlift and Lapin piste, Chalet Braye combines convenience for skiing with a fantastic view across the Roc de Fer – added to this, guests were able to ski back to the chalet terrace all of last winter. Chalet Braye is also just a 2 minute walk from little hub of the Village with its great bar, famous bakery and convenient supermarket.
The chalet will be sold as a whole chalet booking.
New Floor Plan Coming Soon.
– 2 Twin / Double Rooms with Ensuite Shower and WC
– 1 Twin / Double with Ensuite Shower and WC
– Open plan living, dining and kitchen
– Terrace and hot tub
– Bunk room – sleeps 4 (spacious – with window)
– Separate bathroom
– Separate WC
– Games room
– Boot room
The chalet is made up of 4 bedrooms – 3 double/twin rooms and 1 bunkroom. 2 bedrooms are on the first floor, 1 on the ground floor and the double bunk room in the basement. All 4 rooms have their own shower or bath and WC, 3 of which are en suite apart from the bunk room facilities which are separate. There is a small mezzanine upstairs overlooking the open plan living area and kitchen. Traditionally alpine in style with open fire and Goldilocks bedrooms, Chalet Braye has a cosy and homely feel. The open plan living and dining area, although small, has high ceilings and large French doors that open up onto a south-facing terrace kitted out with deckchairs where you can watch the sun set. In the basement of the chalet you will find a dartboard, plenty of storage, boot-warmers, washing and drying facilities. Chalet Braye has all the mod-cons: wireless internet available from your laptop, Sky TV, iPod docking stations and a Hot Tub.
At A Glance
- Sleeps: 6-10
- Property type: Chalet
- Bedrooms: 4 – 3 x double / twins and 1 bunk room (sleeps 4)
- Bathrooms: 4 – 3 en-suite and 1 separate WC and shower adjacent to the bunk room
- WCs: 4
- Terrace: South facing with deck chairs
- Special Feature: Hot Tub and 60m to chair lift
- Amenities: Boot Warmer, UK television, Wifi, stereo with iphone connection
- Cot Space: Rooms 1,2,3,4
- Parking: 1 uncovered space next to the Chalet
- Team: 1 chef & 1 host
- Distance from Slopes: 60m
- Perfect For: Families and groups of friends
Pricing & Availability
Please contact us if you require more information on our pricing and availability, or if you would like any special arrangements. Please note these prices for the whole chalet – Chalet Braye can only be booked sole occupancy.