Chalet Le Koissou (Formerly Braye)
Beautifully renovated (and formerly known as Chalet Braye!)
Our old F&P favourite Chalet Koissou went under major refurbishment last summer changing both the configuration and the complete feel of the place. It is in the perfect spot for those who want a hassle-free holiday. Located in Meribel Village only 60m from the high speed Golf chairlift and Lapin piste, Chalet Le Koissou combines convenience for skiing with a fantastic view across the Roc de Fer – added to this, guests were able to ski back to the chalet terrace all of last winter. The chalet is also just a 2 minute walk from little hub of the Village with its great bar, famous bakery and convenient supermarket.
The chalet can be booked on sole occupancy only.
New Floor Plan Coming Soon.
– 2 Twin / Double Rooms with Ensuite Shower and WC
– 1 Twin / Double with Ensuite Shower and WC
– Open plan living, dining and kitchen
– Terrace and hot tub
– Bunk room – sleeps 4 (spacious – with window)
– Separate bathroom
– Separate WC
– Games room
– Boot room
The chalet is made up of 4 bedrooms – 3 double/twin rooms and 1 bunkroom. 2 bedrooms are on the first floor, 1 on the ground floor and the double bunk room in the basement. All 4 rooms have their own shower or bath and WC, 3 of which are en suite apart from the bunk room facilities which are separate. There is a small mezzanine upstairs overlooking the open plan living area and kitchen. The open plan living and dining area has high ceilings, and large French doors open up onto a south-facing terrace kitted out with deckchairs and hot tub. The chalet now also boasts a new games room on the ground floor.
Chalet Le Koissou has all the mod-cons including high-speed wireless internet and a Smart TV.
The deposit for this chalet is £2500 and the chalet can be booked on sole occupancy only.
At A Glance
- Sleeps: 6-10
- Property type: Chalet
- Bedrooms: 4 – 3 x double / twins and 1 bunk room (sleeps 4)
- Bathrooms: 4 – 3 en-suite and 1 separate WC and shower adjacent to the bunk room
- WCs: 4
- Terrace: South facing with deck chairs
- Special Feature: Hot Tub and 60m to chair lift
- Amenities: Boot Warmer, UK television, Wifi, stereo with iphone connection
- Cot Space: Rooms 1,2,3,4
- Parking: 1 uncovered space next to the Chalet
- Team: 1 chef & 1 host
- Distance from Slopes: 60m
- Perfect For: Families and groups of friends
Pricing & Availability
Please contact us if you require more information on our pricing and availability, or if you would like any special arrangements. Please note these prices for the whole chalet – Chalet Braye can only be booked on sole occupancy.