Chalet Arbé is the perfect spot for a hassle free holiday in the heart of the biggest ski area in the world – the Three Valleys.
Located in Meribel Village only 80m from the high speed Golf chairlift and Lapin piste, chalet Arbé combines convenience for skiing with a newly refurbished chalet done to a high specification during the summer of 2014. Located just behind the fabulous local bakery and just a stone’s throw from the local amenities; bar, restaurants and bus stop with regular buses to Meribel Centre.
The chalet consists of three double/ twin rooms, all with ensuite bathrooms. Enter the chalet on the upper floor in to a good sized dining area with lovely views across the Meribel valley and a separate kitchen where your chef will prepare breakfast, afternoon tea and a sumptuous 5 course evening meal for 6 days of your stay. There are two double/twin bedrooms on this floor, each with an ensuite bath or shower room and a shared separate WC. Downstairs there is a comfortable living area with ample seating providing the perfect setting to relax after a long day on the slopes with a glass of wine in hand. There is a further double/twin bedroom on this floor with an ensuite bathroom with bath, sink and WC.
Newly refurbished the chalet combines a traditional chalet with stylish modern features, beautiful fittings and a clever design. Outside you will find a secure ski locker, boot warmers and a parking space. Chalet Arbé has all the mod-cons: wireless internet available from your laptop, iPod docking stations and flat screen televisions in all bedrooms with UK satellite channels.
At A Glance
- Property type: Chalet
- Bedrooms: 4 (3 x twin / double and 1 x snug room with twin beds)
- Bathrooms: All en-suite (3 x baths with stand up shower fixing and 1 x shower)
- WCs: 2 x en-suite downstairs and 1 x separate upstairs
- Terrace: None
- Special feature: TV in each bedroom
- Amenities: Boot warmer, UK television, Wifi, stereo with iPhone connection
- Cot space: Room 3 & 4 and available in the snug
- Parking: 1 chalet space and access to free parking in Village carpark
- Team: 1 – Chef / Host
- Distance from slopes: 70 metres
- Perfect for: families and friends
Pricing & Availability
Please contact us if you require more information on our pricing and availability, or if you would like any special arrangements. Please note these prices are per person. For exclusive booking of the whole chalet only an empty bed fee applies, please contact us.