In keeping with our F&P values, our new Chalet Imry is both fantastically located and a high-end self-catering property. It combines convenience with tranquility in one of the best resorts in the world, Val d’Isère.
Chalet Imry is a fantastic self-catered property, centrally located in Val d’Isere and recently designed and furnished in a contemporary alpine style.
The interior is finished to a high standard and provides a balanced mix of modern and traditional furnishings. The open plan sitting and dining area is spacious and extremely comfortable. The kitchen is functional, well equipped and has all the necessary appliances. Located on the first floor of the Residence Canadienne apartment complex with big south-facing windows and a balcony, Imry benefits from plenty of light. The chalet is equipped with all the mod cons – wireless internet, Sky TV and iPod connection.
Just a 3 minute walk to the bus stops or 7 minute walk to the nursery slopes and major Solaise and Bellevarde lifts, Chalet Imry has easy access to the whole Espace Killy ski area, and is a short walk to the vibrant centre of this fantastic resort.
At A Glance
- Sleeps: 6 – 8
- Perfect For: All Party Groups – Friends, Families
- Bedrooms: 1 x double, 2 x double/twin bedrooms, 1 x bunk room
- WCs: 3
- Bathrooms: 2 x ensuite, 1 x shared
- Special Features: Spacious modern apartment, beautifully furnished, balcony, lift
- Amenities: UK television, Smart TV & Sky, Wifi, Stereo with iPhone connection
- View: Yes
- Distance from piste and chairlift: 7 minute walk / 1 minute walk to bus stop
- Team: Self-Catered
- Cot Space: 2 bedrooms
- Parking: No
Pricing & Availability
Pricing for our self-catered properties is for the whole chalet.