CHALET CORBLETTES is the perfect spot for those who want a hassle-free holiday. Located in Meribel Village only 70m from the high speed Golf chairlift and Lapin piste, Chalet Corblettes combines convenience for skiing with a fantastic view across the Roc de Fer - added to this, guests were able to ski back to the chalet terrace all of last winter. Chalet Corblettes is also just a 2 minute walk from little hub of the Village with its great bar, famous bakery and convenient supermarket.
The chalet is made up of 4 cosy double/twin rooms, 2 upstairs and 2 downstairs, all with en suite shower/bath and sink. There is one WC upstairs to share between 2 bedrooms and likewise downstairs making it ideal for 2 families. There is a small mezzanine upstairs overlooking the open plan living area and kitchen. Traditionally alpine in style with open fire and Goldilocks bedrooms, Chalet Corblettes has a cosy and homely feel. The open plan living and dining area, although small, has high ceilings and large French doors that open up onto a south-facing terrace kitted out with deckchairs where you can watch the sun set. In the basement of the chalet you will find table football, a dartboard, plenty of storage, boot-warmers, washing and drying facilities. Chalet Corblettes has all the mod-cons: wireless internet available from your laptop, Sky TV and iPod docking stations.
At a Glance
- Sleeps 8 in 4 double/twin rooms
- Ensuite shower/bath facilities
- 60m from chairlift
- Modern amenities: DVD player and library, CD player / radio, iPod docking station, sky TV, board games
- Minibus service (daily from 0800 - 1100 and 1630 - 2000)
- Wi-Fi with your own laptop
- Log fire
- South facing terrace with deckchairs
- Basement - boot warmer, table football, dartboard, washing machine, tumble dryer
- Cot space in 2 rooms and childcare facilities available
- Snowshoes and sledges at your disposal
View Larger Map