CHALET AURIGNY is the perfect spot for those who want an easy holiday. Located in Meribel Village only 70m from the high speed Golf chairlift and Lapin piste, Chalet Aurigny combines convenience for skiing with a fantastic view across the Roc de Fer - added to this, guests were able to ski back to the chalet terrace most of last winter. Chalet Aurigny is also just a 2 minute walk from little hub of the Village with its great bar, famous bakery and convenient supermarket.
The chalet is made up of 4 cosy double/twin rooms, 2 upstairs and 2 downstairs, all with en suite shower/bath and sink. There is one WC upstairs to share between 2 bedrooms and likewise downstairs making it ideal for 2 families or a group of friends. There is a small mezzanine upstairs overlooking the open plan living area and kitchen. Traditionally alpine in style with open fire and Goldilocks bedrooms, Chalet Aurigny has a cosy and homely feel. The open plan living and dining area has high ceilings and large French doors that open up onto a south-facing terrace kitted out with deckchairs and a bubbling outdoor hot tub. In the basement of the chalet you will find a full size table tennis table and dartboard and washing and drying facilities. Chalet Aurigny has all the mod-cons: wireless internet available from your laptop, Sky TV, ipod docking station and boot warmers.
At a Glance
- Sleeps 8 in 4 double/twin rooms
- Ensuite shower/bath facilities
- 60m from chairlift
- Hot tub - outdoor
- Modern amenities: DVD player and library, CD player / radio, iPod docking station, sky TV, board games
- Minibus service (daily from 0800 - 1100 and 1630 - 2000)
- Wi-Fi with your own laptop
- Log fire
- South facing terrace with deckchairs
- Basement - boot warmer, table tennis dartboard, washing machine, tumble dryer
- Cot space in 2 rooms and childcare facilities available
- Snowshoes and sledges at your disposal
View Larger Map